Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas Trip Photos, Finally!


Phoenix Zoo carousel: two tokens per ride, one dollar per token, big gang of pushy kids behind me in line as I tried to get the token machine to take my crumpled dollar bills...

Entrance to the Desert Botanical Garden, where Jim had a nice solo afternoon visit. Sigh.

Child labor laws do not apply to Christmas paper chain operations.
Wall lizards and lollipop drum. Naomi is a fan of Gramma's house.
Does this really need a caption?
(My nephew's new toy dachshund, Zeke)
Did I mention the weather? This was a really beautiful trip to Saguaro Lake east of the Valley.
Too cool for school, in new sunglasses.

Alas, Muriel does not own sunglasses.
Novelty jammies! Baby's first seasonal one-time wear item.
Christmas morning, what a happy sight!
When babies attack! This is Muriel's super cute cousin V.
Naomi in her seasonal one-time wear item, playing with the weird psychiatrist office dollhouse furniture I got her for Christmas. And to all, a good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy iguanas, Batman! My own parents have the identical wall-lizard ornaments. Arizona, I tell ya.

Aliki2006 said...

Gorgeous pics! I love the "child labor laws" comment...

I HATE seasonal one-time wear--T. has a beautiful green velvet dree my mom bought her and it barely fits her now, and I'm sure will never be worn again.

chou/hsuan said...

Hey cool, we're going to Saguaro lake in Feb! Great minds think alike, eh? I will put a ban on one-time seasonal wear in the household, tho I doubt the grandmothers will agree to that ban.

J Khooler said...

I should clarify that I am not opposed to seasonal one-time wear (even though I am unlikely to buy it myself). And that the Christmas jammies were not Muriel's first- she had Thanksgiving jammies with a matching bib. Also, I am all for Christmas dresses, but I wasn't able to find one this year that wasn't so explicitly only just for Christmas, as Naomi's clearly was. Lucky it was only twelve bucks.