Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Circles vs. Triangles

Today on the way to school, Muriel said, "Circles. Mom, I really like circles. But I don't like triangles." Good when you know your mind, right?

Here's some photos from Cali:

At Alex's house, you don't have to play music on your old saucepan!

Balcony view from the girls' bedroom.

This moment, brought to you by ice cream, happened while I was away at work. I miss all the fun!

San Diego Zoo, on a particularly beautiful Friday.

Yes, the cuteness. These three had a good time together! Also, check out my sweet backpack.

The beach in front of the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. And more ice cream!


This was in Long Beach, near the aquarium. Something about this place- the hills, the grass, the sunshine?- made the kids run around like maniacs. Muriel rolled down a hill over and over, and kept stumbling around. Then there was the tree climbing, the wagon pulling, and the overall cutting loose. Crazy kids!

Yes, indeed, it was quite a trip. I admit, I see why so many people think it's a good idea to live there.

1 comment:

MT said...

Great photos! Ice cream and sunshine is a sure winner.