Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Nothing to See Here

So many things have happened, and I should be writing about them and uploading the appropriate photos, but it just feels like there are so many other important things to attend to these days. I gotta build up the muscle again, I think. In the mean time, here's a snap from our trip to the Seattle waterfront over the weekend. My parents came to visit, and I woefully overscheduled their dear selves, though they got through almost all of it without complaining. In this shot, just before or after a carousel ride, but definitely before a harbor cruise and locks tour on a big boat, Naomi and Muriel get to know the carved denizens of one of Seattle's tourist traps.


Anyway, back at it soon. So glad December is here, but wishing there was some way to prevent the short little days from whizzing by so fast. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both girls look SO much like Jim in this photo! Good times!