Monday, March 01, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Urge to post....late at night...too strong...cannot be ignored. OK, just a handful of shots of the birthday bonanza.

Traditional birthday pancake face. She requested this one, so I guess it is now a birthday tradition? I give credit where it is due: Jim is responsible for this year's pancake face.

Naomi decided to wear all the mardi gras beads Grampa brought. You can't see it in this picture, but she has one gold string of beads around each arm. Fancy!

I just think Naomi is trying to prove how grown up five year olds are simply by making this grown up smirky five year old birthday face.


Naomi's cake is a big old mess, as you can see, but it tasted pretty good. And she said it was just what she wanted, though I think she was probably being charitable. I'll take it.

No comments: