Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Call Me!

I don't have much to write about this evening; it's late and I want to go to bed. But I already blew the easy photo-only post last night, and I didn't make anything unusual or interesting for dinner, so that's out too. So here's the thing that made me laugh out loud (inside) today: one of Naomi's classmates gave her his digits. She came home with a little square of paper with the boy's name and his phone number.

What are we supposed to do with this, I wonder? The image of Naomi having a chat on the phone with Timothy is cracking me up not a little bit. She has had a few presents from boys before, a little necklace charm, a picture. This is definitely the first time she's gotten a phone number.

If I were a little more awake, I'd muster up a book report- I finished that book from my friend, and it is great. So maybe that will be tomorrow's post, and I'll start it before 10:15. Night!

No comments: