Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Day of February!!

If it is not a leap year, the last day of February now always belongs to Naomi, for me, and today really did. It was her birthday, and we had fun strawberry pancakes with whipped cream, a big fun birthday party (which deserves its own post, and shall have it, after the pictures exit the big camera), and general pandemonium. Ahh, and I am glad it is over.

Also over, though, is the month of daily blog posts. I am a little glad about that, although also a little sorry. I am seeing that it is really easy for me to make myself adhere to something strict if I know it is going to go away at some point. But does it stick? I have been somewhat less prone to buying stuff, since January's experiment, but I haven't exactly given it up. I did like the experience of making myself write every day. And I hope it will stick a little...

Before I forget, do you want to hear March's new month resolutions? I have two: 1. Eat three servings of vegetables every day. 2. Do thirty minutes of exercise every day. I have already thought of some rules around that- V8 only counts every other day. And walking counts. This boost of healthfulness is pretty timely, coming as it does at the end of the now historic week of cheesecake (capped off by the Saturday night of ice cream and whiskey). I was sick for half the month, so my recent decent record of regular exercise is now shot to heck. So yeah, a healthier month, where if I do post more regularly, you can bet there will be some discussion of vegetables or pleas for suggestions on how to be less bored on the treadmill.

Thanks for reading, February friends! I'll get some party pics up soon.

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

Happy Birthday again to Naomi!

And yes...pics soon, please.