Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday Again?

I should tell you first that Jim has taken a number of photos for the kid's book, and they are Cute. I can't wait to finish up and put the book together. He has also acquired some kind of keyboard thing that hooks up to the computer, and that you can sing into and record. It is a creativity explosion up in here.

I should tell you second that I just read an article that someone just linked to about the five regrets of the dying. Of course one of them was, "I wish I hadn't worked so much." Sigh.

So now I will tell you that I have a new role at work. Same project, same product, same team, new release, and new role. I am excited about the change, kind of. I admit that I am worried that I am inviting extra stress into my life. And I am almost sure that I am inviting extra work into my life. But it's a good change, and will be interesting and challenging. Wish me luck.

We are reading another Boxcar Children mystery, and I love the way the girls surprise me every night with their attention and comprehension. Also, we found the half-finished James and the Giant Peach behind the bed. We can solve our own mysteries, thank you very much. Though we would have fewer if we tidied up more often.

No comments: