Saturday, February 04, 2012

Storyboard!

What should I be doing right now? What will I be doing, when I stop doing this? Actually, a couple of things. I should be finishing the border on the cheesy valentine scarves that I am crocheting for the girls. I should be enjoying some green tea. I should be scrounging for some dessert food that I know is not in my house. I should be sleeping. But the real thing I need to do- storyboarding!

Oh, look. Jim just brought me the tea. Perhaps I can outsource the dessert scrounging as well?

Anyway, we are planning a birthday present for Naomi- a book starring her two favorite stuffed toys. Can you believe she will be SEVEN month? Wow! But tomorrow I have the kids away in the afternoon, and Jim has agreed to shoot as many of the pictures as he can for the book. So I have to get the scenes put together tonight, while scrounging for dessert and watching some dreck on the watch it now. Hmm. Should be quite a Saturday!

1 comment:

MT said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!! YIPEEEE for more Khooler. Even if it is just in February. :) The storyboard idea is fabulous. Hope you can share some of it here. - Liz